- Account Manager / Assistant Manager
- Possess at least a degree in Accounting or professional qualification (ACCA, CPA, MICPA, CIMA)
- * Self-motivated, able to work independently and a dynamic team player * Good knowledge of financial, tax regulatory and reporting
- * At least 5 years and above of relevant working experience in finance and accounting * Knowledge in power generation (mechanical engineering) will be added advantage
- * Manage the day to day operations and perform management accounting activities including preparations of consolidated accounts, performance reviews, etc. * Provide of accurate and timely monthly financial reports and statements. * Ensure compliances in local accounting standards, statutory filing requirements and reporting in line with the Group's emphasis on timely reporting and accountabilities. * Liaise with auditors, tax agents, bankers and other statutory bodies. * Handle full set of accounts including review accounts receivable, account payable and general ledger * Provide analysis of trade debtors and trade creditors’ account. * Do monthly reconciliation of various financial reports and other data concerning fiscal operations to bank statement. * Credit control and ensure that company's credit limit and collection policies and procedures are adhered to. * Assist in issuance of Letter of credit and bank guarantee and update the letter of credit and bank guarantee listing. * Prepare monthly creditors’ reconciliation. * Prepare accounting schedules for audit and tax purposes, liaise closely and directly with tax agent for taxation purposes. * Assist to prepare audited accounts and liaise with auditors pertaining to audit matters. * To manage Accounts Receivables. To prepare daily sales report and cash collection report. Daily reconciliation of income and settlement.
- * Technofit HQ, Batu Caves, Selangor
- October 16, 2017
- October 16, 2017
- December 16, 2017
Please click HERE for application.